7-10 OCTOBER 2015
PUTRA WORLD TRADE CENTRE (PWTC)
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
BUILDTECH is the comprehensive trade fair that specialises on focuses on Building, Construction and Interiors in Malaysia, offering a brand new experience for the industry in their sourcing needs. This unique platform will gather all industry leaders and key players in the market for the industry in their sourcing needs. This unique platform will gather all industry leaders and key players in the market in one place to showcase the latest technology in the building and interiors sectors. Buildtech is not only an exhibition, it also includes an extensive programme of business events which are attended by CEOs of major companies, members of the Malaysian government and directors of public organisations. The exhibition will also gather key players from the international scene to display the latest developments in the construction industry.
- The International Construction Machinery, Equipments, Accessories, and Technology Exhibition (CONMAC) that showcases wide series of exhibits profile including all around construction sites, extraction and processing of raw materials, production of building materials and component and service suppliers.
- Construction Materials Show (CONMAT) display construction materials, tools, accessories and building technology. This showcase inclusive variety of exhibits profile ranges from structure, stone, concrete technology, construction technology, construction materials and functional materials, tools and equipments to structural ceramics.
- Building Material, Architecture & Interior Exhibition (A&I) formed exclusively for building design construction industry attended mainly by all essential players of the industry you drive to encounter; architects, engineers, interior designers, home designers, facility managers, developers, contractors, construction specialty companies.
- Malaysia International Hardware Show (MHS); a comprehensive show by covering all categories related to Hardware, DIY, Building and Workshop supplies. A meeting place for all manufacturers, purchasers, multipliers and decision-makers of hardware industry.
BUILDTECH will enable PARTICIPANTS to:-
- Communicate face-to-face with key decision makers and potential buyers.
- Network with most influential individuals and key decision makers from corporate and government entities.
- Capture a large target audience of industry professionals from regional and international market alike.
- Research the state of the market and competitor’s activities.
- Effectively execute the company’s marketing plans into the market.
Trade Link ITE Sdn Bhd (A company of ITE Group Plc. UK)
Selangor & Federal Machinery Merchants Association (SAFMA)
Building Materials Distributors Association of Malaysia (BMDAM)
Hardware & D.I.Y Exporter Club of Thailand
Concrete Society of Malaysia
Malaysia Green Building Confederation